Part-Time Personal Assistant at Abuja Clinics
Date Posted: 2020-08-07
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Personal Assistant in Abuja
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to a top executive in the hospital.
- Ensure proper management of the day to day affairs of the executive. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner; also take initiative as appropriate.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the executive’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage the executive’s travel arrangements
- Process executive’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the executive or other staff as appropriate
- Maintain the executive’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of the executiveТs contacts
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Assist executive in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the executive’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the executive
- Organize meetings and ensure that the executive is well prepared for those meetings
- Preparing agendas and minutes of meetings. Make arrangements for top management meetings.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels
- Supervise all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Executive.
- BSc / HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Management and Technology with 2-3 years post NYSC experience in executive support to management.
- Must be a female.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet surfing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
View & Apply
446 total views, 1 today