Part-Time Personal Assistant At Asico Electrical Works Nigeria Limited
Asico Electrical Works Nigeria Limited is an electrical design, erection and installation company incorporated in Nigeria and Germany. Our knowledge of local and international conditions, techniques, technologies and operations enable us to provide quality services and meet our client’s requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification.
- 2 – 6 years experience.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
188 total views, 1 today