Part-Time Personal Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports etc
. * Represent the CEO in calls and meetings when unavailable
- Act as the point of contact between all stakeholders in multiple capacities
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Organize files and make travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Take minutes of meetings attended with the CEO and circulate accordingly
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Manage the CEOs schedule and ensure optimum efficiency in all operations
- Perform various office andadministrativeduties to assistthe CEO
- Plan and design the organisational programme portfolio consisting of multiple projects
- Create and implement guidelines for evaluating the programme’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assign tasks to project team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Ensure effectivequality assurance and the overall integrity of each project throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure project execution on time and within budget, in accordance with the developed Project Management Plan
- Proactively monitor schedule and quality, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Collect and analyse project performance data for accurate management decisions
- Ensure appropriate allocation of all resources and skills across each project
- Manage third party contributions to the projects
- Professionally manage communications with all internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the projects are identified or issues arise.
- Develop and achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans as communicated by Executive Management
- Observe and identify market trends; determine system improvements and implement change.
- Excellently coordinate programme portfolio and professionally manage the project inter-dependencies.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Excellent programme management skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent decision-making and organisational skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects, and collaborate across disciplines in a cross-functional atmosphere
- A self-starter who is a “doer” and can work on his/her own projects with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet
Behavioural Qualities/ Other Competencies:
- High entrepreneurial acumen
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instill confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve complex problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
51 total views, 1 today