Full-Time Personal Assistant To The Group Managing Director (gmd) At A Leading Engineering And Construction Company – Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Engineering and Construction company in Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Director (GMD)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing the Domestic Staff of the Group Managing Director
- Ensuring smooth administration of the GMD home affairs.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information.
- A good first degree / MBA.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a personal assistant.
- Great personality.
- Willing to work for longer hours and even weekends.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Follow up and follow-through skills.
N5,000,000 – N7,000,000 million per annum.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their updated Resume to: using the Job title as the subject of the email.
96 total views, 1 today