Part-Time Personal Assistant to the MD at ICS Outsourcing Limited
Date Posted: 2021-04-06
ICS Outsourcing Limited – We are recruiting to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the MD in Lagos (Ketu).
- He / she must be able to- Secretarial duties
- Perform a range of secretarial duties, including screening, receiving/coordinating visitors, typing documents, proofreading, copying, keeping confidential records, handling mails and correspondence
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model, and maintain a database for valuable business information
- Taking notes and minutes during meetings and producing briefs, reports, and presentations
- Manage general communication to staff, external stakeholders, and other routine correspondence, etc.
- Handle the request and queries appropriately and professionally
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Conducting research as may be required by the MD
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements are placed for the MD
- Manage other assignments as directed by the MD from time to time.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- First degree in Law, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in a related role (Experience in an Engineering or construction company is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent organizational skill, ability to work at a fast pace
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Drive, Business acumen, confidentiality, and Initiative
- Must not be more than 27-32 years old
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 17th May, 2021.
View & Apply
25 total views, 4 today