Part-Time Personal Driver
Fairship Limited is an estate management business located in Ikoyi-Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position of a personal driver for the MD/CEO.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Practising safe driving habits
- Maintaining vehicle equipment, replacing oil, filling the gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Keeping the interior and exterior of the vehicle clean, presentable and void of debris
- Accurately follow routes, maps and schedules.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keep an accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data
- Minimum of SSCE qualification
- 3 years experience
- A pleasant and positive personality who is a team player and is result-oriented
- Not more than 35 years
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Knowledge of Lagos routes (both island and mainland)
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- candidate must be of a sound mind and not addicted to drugs or alcohol. Drug or alcohol usage is completely prohibited
- Must be resident in either Lekki/Ajah/V.I/Ikoyi/Lagos Island/Yaba or Akoka area
- The candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
- The candidate must possess a deep sense of honesty and integrity
- A valid and unblemished driver’s license
- Experience in driving Range rover, Wrangler jeep and BMW would be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
41 total views, 2 today