Part-Time Personal Driver for Fairship Limited
- Maintaining vehicle equipment, replacing oil, filling the gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Keeping the interior and exterior of vehicle clean, presentable and void of debris
- Accurately follow routes, maps and schedules.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keep an accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data
Personal Driver for Fairship Limited
- Minimum of SSCE qualification
- 3 years experience
- A pleasant and positive personality who is a team player and is result-oriented
- Not more than 30 years
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Knowledge of Lagos routes
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- candidate must be of a sound mind and not addicted to drugs or alcohol. Drug or alcohol usage is completely prohibited
- Must be resident in either Lekki/Ajah/V.I/Ikoyi or Lagos Island
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
- Candidate must possess a deep sense of honesty and integrity
- A valid and unblemished driver’s license
- Experience in driving Range rover, Wrangler jeep and BMW would be an added advantage.
15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “Personal Driver” as the subject of the mail.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria
Jobs for Naija
202 total views, 1 today