Full-Time Pharmacy Technician
The Pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist in the preparation and distribution of medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient and pharmacy records in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as pharmacy policies and procedures. The job opening is at Gbagada, Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Assess symptoms
- Diagnose conditions
- Prescribe and administer treatment
- Provide follow-up care of patients, refer them to other providers, and interpret their laboratory results
- Collaborate with Nursing professionals, Pharmacists, Lab scientists, and other members of the health team
- Prescribe medication
- Stay current on medical technology and research
- Degree in Medicine
- Valid medical license from MDCN
- Registered with the Medical and Dental council of Nigeria
- Good counseling and listening skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
59 total views, 1 today