Full-Time PhonePe – Associate Manager – Brand Marketing (4-6 yrs)
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 230 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax
saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others. PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 200 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 11 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Development and Customer-centric Product Thinking at each step defines every day for a developer at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 50million+ strong user base, we code with every individual user in mind. While we are quick to adopt the latest in Engineering, we care utmost for security, stability, and automation. Apply if you want to experience the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven thinking
About the team:
Brand Marketing team will help us build our brand awareness and drive preference and adoption who work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world. We are the people who shape a company’s outward image hence we uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Action and analyse consumer insights mining Communicate our Brand Positioning and mission.
– Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
– Collaborate with other team members working on brand initiatives.
– Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to take action.
– Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
– Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
– Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
– Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
– Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
– Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
– 4 to 6 years of proven working experience as Brand/Marketing communications manager.
– Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate – recommendations to executives.
– Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
– Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
– Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
– Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
– Outstanding communication skills.
– Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
– Degree in marketing or a related field.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
7 total views, 1 today