Full-Time PhonePe – Manager – Digital Media Marketing
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 230 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance productslike tax
saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others. PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 200 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 11 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, joinus!
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Development and Customer-centric Product Thinking at each step defines every day for a developer at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 50million+ strong user base, we code with every individual user in mind. While we are quick to adopt the latest in Engineering, we care utmost for security, stability, and automation. Apply if you want to experience the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven thinking.
– We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Manager to help drive growth and preference for brand PhonePe . You’ll work across levels and departments of the organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world using the right channels.
– In this role, you can expect to work closely with brand, business, offline and finance teams along with media agencies and partners for driving a winning digital media strategy and planning excellence in alignment with business goals, keeping track of competition activities and changing consumer market and trends. The role will offer an end to end exposure to not only be an expert in digital marketing strategies but also possess a strong understanding of our brand and business requirements and translating those into digital plans and execute them.
– We’ll turn to you to learn what is the best way to take our communication to our customers with efficient media plans that tie back to and deliver PhonePe’s business and brand objectives. If you possess a strategic mind and have experience in planning and implementing targeted campaigns, let’s chat !
Role and Responsibilities:-
The digital media manager will be accountable for managing the digital media budgets, working closely with brand team, media agency and publishers for media planning in alignment with brand and org goals, competition activities and changing consumer market.
– Media Strategy: Translate brand objectives into media strategy and and go-to-market media plans
– Develop Media Plans: Work closely with the media agency to develop media plans (Digital & Social) for the brand/portfolio as per briefs shared by the team. Evaluate and optimize the plans shared by the agency and work with brand team to close the plans
– Recommend impact properties/ integrations: Pro-actively work with Media agency to recommend impact properties/integrations
– Media Insights: Oversee, monitor and analyze market trends and competitive activity and share insights
– Media Analytics: Work with partners and stakeholders to drive a analytics first approach to media spends by building media models to isolate, attribute and evaluate effectiveness of media choices
– Execution Excellence: Work closely with agency, finance and brand leads to closely track, manage and report campaign performance. Execution of campaigns will be the core responsibility of someone looking at this role and having hands-on experience on tools, campaign set up, optimisation, management and reporting is a must.
– This is not a performance/app marketing role but a digital brand marketing role
What the role will require one to do:-
– Plan, execute & optimize upper funnel digital campaigns across DV360/ DCM / Facebook / Instagram & other digital publishers
– Media planning campaigns to help campaigns attain key business objectives
– Work with teams (internal & external) & guide them on planning & execution
– Work with team in ensuring 100% maintaining of data sheets on regular basis capturing campaign data at day, week & monthly level views
– Work with brand team & share critical data-based insights that help them plan & create better creatives, both video & static.
– Ensure adaptation of latest digital practices & tools to drive higher efficiencies across media campaigns. Own the key KPIs of brand funnel metrics on digital and planning and cost efficiencies
– 6-8 years of experience either in a digital media planning role, agency or client side.
– Hands-on expertise of publishing and ad management tools DV360/ DCM / Facebook / Instagram & other digital publishers
– Solid understanding of cross-channel brand-focused digital marketing and technologies (e.g. digital, social, publishers, influencers, content marketing).
– Experience using various data platforms, user research methodologies, personalization, AB/multivariant testing and growth hacking tools to help drive brand KPIs.
– Should have handled media budgets at scale
– Experience of having worked on financial/tech brands is a plus
– Exceptional skills managing digital marketing activities within fixed deadlines, budget and requirements.
– Ability to handle pressure, juggle priorities and thrive in an exceptionally fast-paced environment.
– Great presentation and communication skills in English (essential)
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
18 total views, 1 today