Full-Time PhonePe – Risk Analyst
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 230 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance productslike tax
saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others. PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 200 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 11 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Development and Customer-centric Product Thinking at each step defines every day for a developer at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 50million+ strong user base, we code with every individual user in mind. While we are quick to adopt the latest in Engineering, we care utmost for security, stability, and automation. Apply if you want to experience the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven thinking.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
– You will work with data to understand patterns and anti-patterns to determine risk activity ranging from fraud, AML, identity theft, KYC and non-compliant activity per RBI, company policies.
– You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics that need to be monitored, to infer risky activity with respect to businesses, category, products, merchants etc.
– You model data and quantitatively analyse that translates data into actionable insights and can contribute to decision making with your stakeholders, keeping PhonePe principles and customer interest as sacrosanct.
– Analyse data to recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
– Provide support to cross functional teams in their ad-hoc risk analytics requests.
– Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute or strong relevant work experience.
– You have 2+ years of experience in analytics
– Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analytics skills
– Strong organisational, communication, presentation and project management skills
– Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, Other scripting language (PHP, Python etc.)
– Theoretical and practical knowledge of statistical models like SAS/R/Python
– Working experience with BI tools (QlikView/Tableau/PowerBI etc) will be an added advantage.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
51 total views, 1 today