Full-Time PhonePe – Senior Manager – Corporate Communications (10-12 yrs)
About PhonePe :
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 300 million registered users.
Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform.
PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others. PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
– At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
– Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Senior Manager Corporate Communications
Role : PhonePe is looking to hire a Public Relations to help shape the external communication narrative for the company. The ideal candidate will be a great writer and strong communicator, with experience in both the corporate and agency side of PR. A prior stint handling external communications for a start-up, will be a definite plus.
Job Responsibilities :
– Work closely with the PR head and the other business stakeholders to close the PR calendar
– Proactively pitch high impact stories to the relevant media
– Independently conceptualize and plan PR campaigns, analyze results and suggest improvements
– Manage and track the output of the external agencies
– Be an advisor to the leadership team and internal stakeholders on the right messaging, forums and channels to use
– Create compelling stories using long form and various digital formats
– A post-graduate degree or diploma in communications
– Minimum 10-12 years experience in a corporate communications, public relations role
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good understanding of the media landscape
– Ability to identify and work with external partners and agencies
– Should be able to multitask seamlessly and manage multiple projects
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
20 total views, 2 today