Full-Time PIPELINE ENGINEER
We are a fast-growing petroleum gas company positioned to take on expanding roles in the unfolding present realities in the downstream gas sub-sector of the Nigerian economy. Our quest for value-creating individuals that will enhance and sustain our competitive edge in the sub-sector has brought about our requirement for resourceful and experienced individuals to fill the position of pipeline manager.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- This position reports to the Pipeline Manager and is responsible for executing pipeline engineering activities such as the scope of work, design philosophy and criteria, pipeline routing & GIS, pipe sizing/ hydraulics, wall thickness assessment, material selection, cathodic protection and coating, installation analysis, pre-commissioning and commissioning, design and constructability interface, fitness for a service assessment, etc.
- This role though technical in nature involves coordination responsibilities for men and materials. The candidate is expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the overall pipeline system and an engineer’s role in design and management professionals.
- Engineering Degree/HND with relevant professional certifications,
- 10 to 15 years experience in Pipeline/Mechanical/Civil/Materials or Metallurgical Engineering or related disciplines;
- The candidate should have and demonstrate the followings skills in order to be successful in his role: strong communication skills, technical and leadership skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in the use of engineering and project software – AUTOCAD, PDMS, MS office suite, MS project, etc are basic requirements.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
14 total views, 1 today