Full-Time Plant / Maintenance Engineer Job at EA Agro Allied Company Limited
EA Agro Allied Company Limited – We are a fast growing Agro Processing and Production Company specialized in the production of agriculture commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Plant / Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Plant / Maintenance manager to ensure production efficiency and maintenance of equipment
- As Plant/Maintenance Manager you will supervise the production team and ensure proper management of the factory equipments
The Plant/Chief Engineer reports to the Plant Manager and the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide maintenance management leadership and support by developing new and/or improving existing maintenance system in line with region or country maintenance strategy. Manage the execution of maintenance tasks to timely completion working assiduously to deliver maintenance schedule completion rate SCR of no less than 90%.
- Develops and reviews performance plans with direct reports
- Assures proper manning is filled to fulfill business objectives.
- Leads a technically thorough team of the plant engineering team to deliver on all KBIs to ensure line availability and reliability.
- Scoping and delivering cost saving ideas and improvements to manufacturing methodologies within the business.
- Defines root cause and implements solutions to equipment and process-related non-conformance situations.
- Uses standard manufacturing maintenance, engineering and project management tools and processes to enable special improvement projects to be delivered on time, to cost, to quality to ensure identified benefits are released.
- From hands-on experience and working with QA/Prod, helps in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and internal customer needs.
- Assists in determining the budget to support maintenance requirements.
- Proposes and implements formal and OJT for associates helping to grow them.
- Measures/evaluates equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in development of maintenance
- Mentors and assists direct reports in best practices to develop future successor.
- Collects, assesses, plans and submits investment needs for production lines and equipment.
- Writes and distributes weekly/monthly maintenance reports to plant management and Central Engineering HQ
- Approves all projects expenses, contracts for projects tasks, expenses of direct employees up to approved value.
- Other duties to be specified by superior as the need requires.
- Carries out tools and skills gap analysis of Direct reports and ensures they get the right and correct tools to carry out roles.
- Through a structured performance management, develops and manages KBIs with Direct reports. Carries out monthly performance appraisals for Direct reports with feedback sessions. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent Diploma or an advanced technical degree.
- Experience needed: A minimum of 2 years work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one PDF file to: using the Job Title and City as the subject of the email.
49 total views, 1 today