Full-Time POS Product Manager – Job Description
POS Product Manager – Job Description
Palmpay is looking for a POS Product and Technical Manager to join the company. Responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Analyzing Palmpay’s POS device in order to provide optimal experience for the Agents based in the realities of the Nigerian Market.
- Improving Palmpay Agent’s experience on ‘device usability’, Feature enhancement, Key product requirement gathering, feature/ release schedule based on priority, internal process improvement regarding what causes POS agents’ unhappiness while using our products and reporting back to the team for improvements.
- Conducting Market research on Palmpay’s competitors and competitive analysis of POS products as a way of meeting up with to the industry standards.
- Conducting User experience and design research both for the PalmPartner application and that of competitors.
- Ensuring Business process improvement by analyzing internally while making sure that external engagements meets with Palmpay’s overall plan for the POS products.
- Ensuring proper documentation of proposed features and additions to the POS and following up for implementation.
- Conducting Product knowledge research and communication. Keeping abreast with new regulatory requirements and impact on our Product.
- Documenting and communicating progress made each step of the way to Nigeria team, conducting test on features before release.
- Providing research results of competitors regarding how things are done, competitors problem solving mechanisms are also looked into to see how we can adapt such make our product better.
- Conducting agent satisfaction index survey for feedback.
Competencies and Experience
- HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. An MBA is an Added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Product Management or as a Business Analyst
- Strong technical knowledge and experience within the Payments/Fintech industry
- Very good understanding of Point-of-Sale Payment Technologies and Digital Payments
- Solid understanding of managing different products across the varying stages of their lifecycle.
- Strong competencies in product launches and developing marketing strategies.
Powered by JazzHR
5 total views, 1 today