Full-Time Pricing & Quotation Executive Job at Sifax Group
Sifax Group is one of Africa’s fastest-growing multinational corporations with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage & Logistics, Oil & Gas and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pricing & Quotation Executive
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
Department: Sales and Marketing
- The pricing & quotation Executive will be responsible for pricing implementation, generating competitive analyses and strengthening overall service margin and lead day-to-day operations of the Quotations section
. * This position is also responsible for providing effective customer account services for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company services as well as team members
- If you are confident and approachable, and you think you can do this job, we’d like to meet you.
- Providing rates for C&F (sea /airport shipment), local transportation, warehousing, etc.
- Prepare timely responses to customer Requests for Quotations in line with the stipulated guidelines for the preparation of quotes with respect to margins, cost analysis, and approved 3PLs.
- Prepare rate sheet for key services for broadcasting to Sales and other departments as required
- Correspond with the various arms of logistics, including C&F, Warehousing, Haulage, etc., as required for terms & conditions of services and all other requirements to ensure rates are in place
- Dealing with our in-house system to send reports and statistics to clients
- Communicate with all departments involved in completing quotations
- Provide Customer support and follow up for smooth operations, where necessary
- Effectively measure performance by delivering detailed weekly/monthly booking reports for all shipments and carry out an occasional survey to get feedback from clients in order to drive performance.
- Prepare & collate bid/tender documents in a timely manner
- Prepare customer complaint log/register
- Provide support to NBC implant regarding documentation and others
- Supervise all packing and removal projects
- Organize and supervise the survey of the items to be packed and shipped
- Prepare the survey report and cost estimate of the project
- Procure all packing materials and mobilize the packing and removal team
- Ensures packing exercise is carried out timely and efficiently by the crew without any hitch or complaints
- Raise invoices after packing has been concluded
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor or manager.
- Educational Qualification: HND / BSc Degree in related discipline
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as a documentation officer, Sales, and Account Executive, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage customers
- A comprehensive understanding of container terminal operations
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks
- Strong Marketing & Sales skills
- Confident, Friendly, and Presentable.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language.
- Formal communication skills, and the ability to write and compose formal letters which will be a daily process to communicate with various bodies
- Ability to effectively establish good working relationships, present information, and respond to questions from managers, and clients
- Ability to manage and maintain several portfolios for various clients at the same time
- Excellent visual acuity
- Confident, friendly & approachable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title as the subject of the mail.
22 total views, 1 today