We are looking for a Principal with excellent leadership skills and a passion for education. The Principal is responsible for creating budgets, disciplining students, and ensuring that learning objectives are met. To be successful as a Principal you must be compassionate and organized. A good Principal manages the needs of both students and staff members to ensure that there is a productive learning environment.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensuring that academic policies and curriculum are strictly followed by teachers.
- Developing and tracking benchmarks for measuring the school’s success.
- Helping teachers maximize their teaching potential.
- Meeting and listening to concerns of students.
- Encouraging, guiding and assisting students and teachers.
- Meeting with parents and administrators on a regular basis to discuss issues.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred.
- The candidate should preferably be female.
- The candidate should be 40 years and over
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Principal of a Secondary School or Leadership Role in a Secondary School
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred
Remuneration: N200,000 – N300,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
12 total views, 1 today