Contract PRINCIPAL LEAD STRUCTURAL ENGINEER/CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS MANAGER
To meet an increasing workload and support the expansion of our company, ENCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has a permanent position for a Principal Structural Engineer and Construction Projects Manager. We provide a wide range of engineering consultancy services and construction of major infrastructure/commercial projects in Lagos and across Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Work and Head Team of Structural /Project Management Engineers on Construction Project Planning, Budgeting, Bidding, Tracking, and Supervision and Report to the MD/CEO
- Responsible to lead and perform simple and complex analysis, design, and documentation of various structures with an emphasis on concrete, steel, and composite Bridges, Buildings, Dams, Parking, and Industrial structures, marine construction, and Telecommunication structures
- Responsible for the planning and overseeing of different construction projects of Roads & Drainages, Concrete, steel, and composite Bridges, Buildings, Dams, Parking, and Industrial structures, marine construction, and all structures.
- Be conversant with current and relevant softwares for the delivery of innovative, sustainable, efficient, safe, and practical intelligent Engineering solutions on all projects from Concept to Completion.
- Tracking project progress and reporting on results as well as liaising with other professionals for successful project/assignment deliveries.
- Will be responsible for all QA & QC of Services and product deliveries.
- Liaise with management and assist with project and services procurements
- Training of Technical and other support staff as well as advice and assist with Staff Recruitment and Development
Negotiate and Draft Contract Agreements with Clients, Consultants, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure timely and qualitative delivery of assignments.
Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
77 total views, 1 today