Full-Time Principle Technical Consultant _ Advisory Software Engineer
Our Client is an IT Consultancy , Auditing and Management services firm. They provide services from business intelligence, enterprise solutions, managed cloud services, to custom made solutions to support the efficiency of their client’s business. T
As a Principle Technical Consultant _ Advisory Software Engineer in our Client’s organization, you will assist in developing and supporting software applications. This includes designing and providing advisory, implementation of new functionality and enhancements to the software product (s).
- Assist in preparing high-level design documents based on project requirements
- Develop high- and low-level detailed design documents with block diagrams, flowcharts, definitions, etc.
- Perform application coding based on detailed design specifications
- Perform unit testing on applications using the company’s tools and test environments.
- Prepare release notes and implementation plan according to company documentation standards.
- Assist in application implementation as needed.
- Provide post-implementation support to ensure that product is functioning as per customer specifications.
- Provide technical guidance to the project team throughout the development phase
- Identify complex problems in software applications and develop innovative solutions.
- Recommend process improvements and technology updates to increase application efficiency.
- Work with the Project Manager to develop project plans.
- Conduct weekly meetings with project team to track project status and progress.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Business Development personnel on developing and implementing new initiatives to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develop new objects utilizing company Application Development Toolset.
- Complete all needed documentation to be part of development activities inclusive of status reports, technical or functional specifications, technical documentation and expense reporting etc.
- Maintain communications with organization Project Manager and engagement owner along with customer technology project team.
- Evaluate and interpret customer requirements.
- Write functional descriptions and programming specifications as needed.
- Interpret functional specifications and ensure to translate in technical design documents.
- Perform with engagement manager to identify overall implementation approach.
- Assist functional team by requirements sessions plus analysis.
- Lead and direct technical project staff and volunteers as per established policies plus practices of organization
- Ensure technical resources are suitably equipped to functions all assigned roles.
- Coordinate and perform with technical counterparts from customers and partner firms.
- Maintain in-depth technical knowledge of products developed by business unit.
- Provide technical specifications as well as requirements documents as needed to assist proposed solution.
- Perform with company pre-sales team as necessary to assist technical services estimates for all new and existing accounts.
- Interpret and perform valued resource early within customer’s decision-making process.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years professional experience in professional web development
- Bachelors and master’s degree in the appropriate field of study
- Either strong OOP or Functional Programming and modelling skills
- Experience coding, testing and documenting Drupal themes – including all front-end functionality and templates – and modules – using contributed modules and developing custom modules as needed
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with mission-critical, 24×7 systems
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Experience developing software utilizing workflow
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Know the JVM and the ecosystem of supporting tools inside and out
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
Expected Skills and Competencies
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Programming Skills
- Software Development Fundamentals and Process
- Software Requirements
- Software Architecture
- Communication Skills
- Results Oriented
- High Energy
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
The Deadline for submission is June 20 , 2021. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Myrtle Management Consultants
35 total views, 1 today