Part-Time Private Driver Job at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Dominion Consulting is a full-cycle management consulting and creative solution company that works with SMEs, large corporations, religious bodies, NGOs, public sectors, health providers, FMCG, I.T, Automobile, academic institutions, financial institutions, and investment companies, local and international organizations in Africa. We are positioned to optimize business performance in sales, marketing, strategy, leadership. Consultants and partners of Dominion Consulting have helped over 100 businesses grow systematically in the last 10 years through our well-thought-out consultancy services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Private Driver
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Private Driver whose responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations and must reside in Lekki environs.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time
- Assist with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issue
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A High School Diploma with 4-10 years of work experience.
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- A polite, mature, and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Candidates staying in Chevron and its environs are encouraged to apply
N50,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text, and will be required to resume immediately.
17 total views, 2 today