Full-Time Process and Performance Auditor Job at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting Limited – Our client is a Multi-national company, specializing in alternative energy, particularly the design, financing and distribution of solar-powered home energy products with a presence in Africa and Asia, and products that serves an estimated 53 million people across 35 countries.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Process and Performance Auditor
Ref.: SAMS / 1002 / GPSK
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Process & Performance Auditor will work within the Process Excellence team globally to reshape critical business processes across the business and the organization as a whole.
- They will be involved in ensuring existing and new core business processes have appropriate controls and measurable KPIs
. * In addition, they will lead internal audit planning and execution providing insights and data-driven recommendations to the Commercial Team.
- Ultimately this work should seek to drive increased value for the customer.
- The Process Auditor will join a team with an ambitious agenda to deliver step change performance improvement across critical business functions like Sales, Operations and Finance.
Build an internal process audit capability to preserve and increase value for the business and our customers:
- Independently plan and perform strategic, operational, reporting, and compliance audit and consulting engagements.
- Conduct scheduled audits and testing of core infrastructure processes of firm e.g. sales process, inventory management.
- Recommend, build buy-in for, and sign off on improvements based on audit findings.
Performance Measurement & Improvement:
- For processes that do not exist or are not thorough, design robust processes with controls and KPIs that can be used to measure performance.
- For existing process, work with leadership to identify leading metrics for their teams and help departments measure performance e.g. after-sales service, customer queries, contractor experience, inventory management.
Monitor Implementation & Change in Performance:
- Provide regular reporting on improvement implementation, proactively identifying and addressing risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in an internal audit role.
- 2+ years work experience in performance measurement or operational excellence.
- Experience designing/testing/implementing internal controls and reviewing business processes.
- CPA/CA/CIA or related experience.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, environment, and delivering on commitments.
- Hypothesis & data driven: You know how to use hypotheses and related strategies e.g. A/B testing, and can interpret this data to make insightful conclusions.
- Operationally & Technically curious. Not afraid to dig into the data or process and willing to learn new technical skills. You read and keep yourself up-to-date with latest market technologies e.g. for automations.
- Entrepreneurial Mentality: Set your own ambitious targets and smash them (and can prove having done so).
- Stakeholder whisperer: Work effortlessly with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations.
Your Technical Chops:
- Ability to generate high quality insights from data using 1. Excel/Google Sheets and/or 2. Other analytics software (such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau, SAP Analytics, or OBIEE) [this will be tested].
- Make well designed, structured and insight driven presentations in a format of your choosing e.g. ppt/slides, BI tool, word etc.
- Values-driven: Driven by the social mission to provide clean energy and employment to rural communities.
- Track record of success e.g. being promoted quickly, testimonials from previous clients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.
11 total views, 1 today