Full-Time Process Engineer
A petrochemical company specialized in Poly-Olefins production with a range of Polyethylene and Polypropylene products. IEPL
Personnel carrying out various data collection, process calculation, analysis, equipment and plant performance study and report preparation of the Ammonia and Urea plants.
- Process feasibility and technical studies
- Process Engineering support to MOC/Projects in the plant HAZOP studies
- Equipment Failure and shutdown/trip analysis.
- Developing PFD and P&ID in AutoCAD for MOC works
- Study of plant operating parameters and report major process deviations.
- Modeling and simulation of plant equipment’s as per requirement
- Monitoring equipment and catalyst performance by process simulation
- Evaluate, Design and Co-ordinate new Projects as and when required (like Ammonia Cracker, Ammonia loading arm, Effluent stripper etc.)
- Regular plant material / Energy balance and loss analysis.
- Keeping Manager-Tech Services informed on plant operational developments, problems and troubleshooting regularly.
- Additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or above.
- Assisting HSEF audit of plant as a team member.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with minimum four ( 4 ) years of experience in Chemical industries out of which minimum two years should be in Ammonia / Urea Plant operations.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES : ( TECHNICAL & NON-TECHNICAL) :
- Must be aware of material and energy balance of whole IEFCL plant.
- Must have basic knowledge of DCS plant operation and data retrieval.
- Must have basic knowledge of Safe Operating Procedures for all plant operation.
- Must have good computer skill on Excel, MS Word, MS project and Power point.
- Must have good Organizing, Listening, and Communication & Problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to work safely and report any workplace hazards
- Knowledge in process simulations tools (HYSYS, PRO II, Pipe net, etc.)
- Knowledge of process equipment evaluation and design
- Knowledge of Engineering standards and regulations (API, ASME, Local etc.)
- Knowledge on cost estimation techniques and procedures
VITAL KNOWLEDGE : ( TECHNICAL & NON-TECHNICAL)
- Knowledge of Natural gas unit conversion, energy calculation and quick conversion from one unit to other.
- Good understanding of unit operations of Chemical Engineering like Mass transfer, heat transfer, transport phenomenon.
- Knowledge of operation of all machinery including but not limited to pumps, compressors, exchangers, reactors.
- Knowledge of required safety procedures and good work practices.
Proten International Limited
19 total views, 1 today