Full-Time Procter and Gamble Latest Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria. Applications are invited for:
Title: Finance and Accounting Learnership Internship Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Req No: IME00000739
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Finance & Accounting
- Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
- This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance / Accounting related courses
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest / passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
Just so you know:
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
What We Offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
View & Apply
135 total views, 1 today