Part-Time Procurement Assistant
You will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing work orders, locating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with Production and Technical team to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- BSc/HND in Quantity surveying or any related disciplines
- At least 2 – 3 years work experience as Procurement Officer
- Must be Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Aluminum and Glassworks materials and Accessories will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
30 total views, 1 today