Full-Time Product Designer
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. In 2019, Branch announced our Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Capital, Foundation Capital, Visa, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive working environment where human beings of all backgrounds can thrive.
The Branch Design Team is growing and we want you to be a part of it. You will contribute by helping us build world-class mobile banking experiences for our 24+ million growing user base in Africa and India.
You will work under the supervision of our Lead Product Designer to produce high-quality experiences for our users. If you are passionate about design, eager to learn more, and have a sharp eye for details—you will be a great fit!
If you have a portfolio you are proud of, please send it our way—we’d love to hear from you.
- Work with our globally distributed Product Team to bring world-class mobile banking to 24+ million users in Africa, India, and beyond.
- Take new features from ideation to prototyping, to user testing, to production.
- Craft authentic, intuitive, and simple experiences that bring mobile banking to the next billion users.
- Solicit feedback and or present in regular Design Reviews with other Designers and Product Managers.
- Contribute to defining and elevating our internal design systems by creating, maintaining, and distributing easy-to-use components for our design system.
- Provide guidance on specs and or interaction with tools like Loom, Zoom, and or Quicktime.
- Constant collaboration with our cross-functional partners in product, product ops, engineering, and marketing.
- 3+ years of professional Product Design experience
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for mobile and web applications
- Excellence in UX thinking, visual design, written communication, and familiarity of Material Design guidelines
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
- Familiar with Branch (you have used it in the past or present)
- Figma, Adobe After Effects, prototyping tools
Benefits of Joining
- Mission-driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Fully-paid Premium Plan medical coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Generous child bonding leave policy
- Pension Benefit and Life Insurance
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance (when it’s safe to travel!)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly team meals and social events (virtual for now!)
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law. We’re looking for more than just qualifications — so if you’re unsure that you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply!
Powered by JazzHR
111 total views, 1 today