Full-Time Product Manager (remote) At Mumspring Global Limited
Mumspring is a HealthTech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years. We do this through different ways: Mumspring Pregnancy App (Smartphone app), Agnes (Feature phone app), Babylyst (Baby Registry), The MumspringMall (E-Commerce Store) and Podcast (The Mumspring Show).
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Required: Mid-Senior Level
- We are looking for a talented product manager to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Lead the virtual product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients (if B2B).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a product manageror as anassociate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
66 total views, 1 today