Part-Time Product & Marketing Specialist Job at Waje Smart Solutions
Waje Smart Solutions – We are a software-biased information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to an increase in sales, reduction in costs and/or mitigation of risks.
We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions.
Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product & Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails, and making calls, and even attending product launches of rival companies.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- HND or Degree in any discipline.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience.
- Experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be an added advantage.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to travel outside Lagos.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- A strong growth mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the job title as the subject of the email.
9 total views, 1 today