Full-Time Production Manager
Our Client, a new QSR Franchise in the Hospitality industry is looking to employ a Production Manager, whose primary responsibility would be to oversee the preparation, cooking, and supervise and coordinate the activities of Back of house staff.
1. Schedule and set up food preparation in accordance with the Restaurant’s menus and recipes.
2. Place orders for food and supplies.
3. Monitor the work-flow of the back of house’ operations
4. Analyse delays and production problems, and proffer more efficient ways to enhance production processes.
5. Test products when supplied, to ensure quality is maintained.
6. Interface with various departments to verify client satisfaction.
7. Effectively maintain time and production records.
8. Maintain high standards of service and quality for residents.
9. Ensure that all sanitation and safety guidelines are followed.
- Minimum of Bsc or OND.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of proven food service experience
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
Lagos, Lagos State
Job Description: Our Client Our client, a global marketing and Corporate Communications company seeks to employ an Audio-Visual Production Manager, whose primary responsibility…
Ikeja, Lagos State
Greenfield HR Consulting Limited – Our client, a Furniture Manufacturing Company located at Ikeja, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Furniture Pro…
Ota, Ogun State
₦ 100,000-200,000 per month
Greystone Consulting Limited – We speciaize in the provision and management of contract staffs as well a selection and placement of staffs generally to corporate organizations. W…
11 total views, 1 today