Please login/register to apply for this job.
3 Apr 2021
Full-Time Production Supervisor, Packing Plant
- Responsible for the shift planning and execution to achieve shift target.
- Arrangement/ Allocation of manpower and material resource.
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manpower allocation in the shift.
- Responsible for site supervision to ensure quality and quantity of job performed.
- Ensure safe working environment and a good housekeeping in the department.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
- Ensure that 750mt of cement is loaded and dispatched in twelve hours shift.
- Responsible for shift planning to achieve daily shift target.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering with 5 Years’ Experience
- Skills and Competencies
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
23 total views, 1 today