Part-Time Professional Chef
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensuring that all food meets the highest quality standards and is served on time.
- Planning the menu and and designing the plating presentation for each dish
- Coordinating kitchen staff and assisting them as required
- Hiring and training staff to prepare and cook all the food menu
- Creating new recipe to regularly update the menu
- Keeping track of new food trends in the industry
- Enforcing best practices for safety and sanitation in the kitchen
Stocktaking ingredients and equipment and placing order as needed.
- Qualification from a culinary school
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Creative and Innovative thinking
- Passion for creating incredible food that delights and attracts customers
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
17 total views, 1 today