Part-Time PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
Drive the senior staff to all location within Lagos and (local travel when the need arises).
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The services of professional a driver is required for immediate employment at a Mortgage bank on the Island. The ideal candidate will be attached to an executive of the bank.
- Drive the senior staff to all location within Lagos and (local travel when the need arises).
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
- Ensure that the vehicles are refueled when required.
- Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicle and equipment safely and responsibly.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of the senior staff without supervision.
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision that may require physical labour.
- Dress in a manner that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
- Driver’s Licenses (Lagos & Federal) and good driving record.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Exhibit leadership skills (primarily when assigned as Team Leader for on-call duties).
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Maintain good physical condition that will enable Driver to bend, twist, and perform other motions, requiring strength and endurance when performing manual labour indoors or outdoors.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
11 total views, 2 today