Full-Time Professional Trainer/Facilitator
Deslog Training & Consulting Limited is an organization that provides Professional Training, ISO certification & consultancy services. In our quest for meeting up with the ever growing demands of our existing & prospective clients, we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative & highly experienced individuals who are goal oriented and dedicated
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
(Applicant must be able to train courses from at least 3 categories bellow.
Category 1: Health Safety & Environment (HSE) courses
Category 2: Oil & Gas courses
Category 3: Human Resource, Leadership, Management & Administrative courses
Category 4: ISO Internal & Lead Auditors courses
Category 5: Sales, Marketing &Public Relations Courses
Category 6: Hotels, Hospitality & Tourism Management Courses
Category 7: Finance & Accounting Courses
Category 8: Sales, Marketing & Public Relations Courses
Job Location: Lagos, Port Harcourt & Enugu
- Delivers and facilitates training and skill development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan, objectives and brand essence.
- Training sessions will include classroom, online training and demonstrative (hands-on) curriculum.
- Review and update existing course materials as dictated by changes in regulations and/or programs.
- Incorporates measurement and assessment tools to support all training.
- Performs administrative duties to track completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training program status.
- Position will require candidate to have flexibility to sometimes travel to other centers or operational base for outdoor training
- · Develop new course materials (manuals & PPT Slides)..
- · Set exam questions and submit for approval
- · Issue exams, supervise exams and mark exam scripts
- · Assist in marketing of our services both corporate and individuals in order to meet company monthly set target
- · Carry out other activities that maybe reasonably assign to you by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as a professional trainer/facilitator
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- · Someone with business acumen and strategies
- · Outstanding presentation skills
- · Organization skill, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- · Confidentiality and trustworthy.
- · Knowledge of MS Power Point and Word.
- · Professional Certificates in HSE, HRM, PMP, QMS, ISO, Oil & Gas, Leadership & Management, etc is required based on your category but HSE level 1,2&3 from a recognized institute is mandatory.
- · Self-motivated, can work without supervision
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study
- NEBOSH IGC, WSO Certified Safety Instructor or any other Train-The-Trainer certificate will be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
10 total views, 1 today