Part-Time Program Manager
The Project Manager role reports to the Executive Director. This role requires a highly motivated, dynamic, and user-centric leader who thrives in a challenging and changing environment.
- Oversee the successful completion of all assinged projects
- Manage project team, set deadlines, communicate with company executives about the state of the project
- Ensure projects stay on track and on budget
- Experience in highly IP (Intellectual Property)-regulated environment
- Experience in proofreading
- Excellent presentation skills including an ability to present up to executive leadership level and Foundation Partners.
- Professional executive presence and posture as this role will be required to represent the program to stakeholders externally and at all levels.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of executing all aspects of product development, including requirements, design, development, verification, and validation as well as other elements (e.g., performance, security, usability, scalability, install-ability, supportability)
- Experience leading development teams using agile development practices
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully influence people, peers, and teams at all levels without direct authority.
- Proven success in building employee engagement, including creating, communicating, and understanding a shared vision.
- A solid understanding of a broad application of business and program management principles, the theories and concepts of virtual business practices
- The ability and strong discipline to work remotely
- The ability to champion and execute user-centric approaches, ideas, methods, and processes.
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional critical thinking and change management skills.
- The ability to demonstrate analytical thinking, decision making, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- A demonstratable and exceptional ability to manage conflicts and ambiguity to drive clarity and deliver results.
- A high level of business acumen for design, creative industries, and technology
- Results and solutions-orientation as achieved through optimizing processes and producing a flawless execution.
- Demonstratable strategic agility.
- Experience navigating self and teams in cross-functional environments and/or matrix organizations.
- Effective meeting planning, time management and group facilitation skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2–4 years relevant experience managing the delivery for multiple-projects.
- A strong interest in technology commercialization is a plus
About the Foundation
We believe that every individual in the world should be able to work with any organization in the world where their skill is required; regardless of location, race or social status. Brave Achievers empowers talented individuals and teams in the USA with the mindset and practical skills to help solve real business problems. Brave Achievers (BA) operates in the United States and Nigeria.
View & Apply
6 total views, 1 today