Full-Time Project Accountant At Netconstruct Nigeria Limited
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real-estate development Company in Nigeria. Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment, and property renovation across Nigeria.
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is renowned for developing models of excellence in real estate and has been developing and accomplishing these dreams in relation to the housing and hospitality business for over ten (10) years. We constantly exceed our clients’ expectations through the provision of quality and affordable housing.
Our team of seasoned professionals and our constant quest for excellence has made us a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Our focus is our clients/customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing projects funding and receivables as well as regulatory compliance and project advisory.
- Maintain project accounts in QuickBooks.
- Make timely requests for approval of payments to vendors for project funding.
- Monitor project bank accounts for inflows and effect the necessary postings on QuickBooks.
- Timely issue invoices/receipts to customers, based on inflows into project bank accounts.
- Review project expenses and make alternative recommendations or advise for approval.
- Ensure that appropriate government (tax) returns on projects are timely remitted.
- Effectively maintain files and folders for individual projects (receipts, payment requests, etc.).
- Reconcile variances between bank statements and bank ledger accounts in QuickBooks.
- Ensure timely postings and regularization of transactions on QuickBooks.
- Monitor project account receivables and support project managers with collection efforts.
- Weekly update on amount disbursed and expended on individual projects with pictorial view (template provided).
- Send daily status report on projects accounts to Head office.
- Timely flag all unresolvable issues to the reporting line.
- Perform additional assignments as directed by the Financial Controller.
Key Skills & Experience Requirements
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics and Business Administration
- 3 – 5years experience (Experience in Real Estate is compulsory)
- Practical Knowledge of office tools (Microsoft words, Excel and Power point) and QuickBooks
- Good understanding of IFRS and other relevant standards applicable to real estate industry
- Good Communication, Analytical and Interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skill
- Confidentiality, Professionalism & Integrity
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with “Project Accountant” as the subject of the email.
19 total views, 1 today