Full-Time Project Manager
The role is responsible for managing and controlling all project activities including design, execution, and contract management, as well as quality control on civil works for all projects.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations to determine whether it is appropriate for project description.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring the activities of contractors, subcontractor, consultants and vendors to make sure they render services according to contract and agreement.
- Responsible for ensuring assigned project are completed within budget and time
- Ensure all assigned project meet the project quality expectation
- Work with the design team to develop project execution plan of all assigned projects.
2. Design related aspect
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards;
- Interpret clients’ and contractor’s requirements
- Work with the design team to review and determine the suitability of civil, M&E and structural design.
3. Execution related aspect
- Manage and control all project related activities
- Ensure full compliance of QMS systems and Inspection Test Procedures
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Take responsibility and manage site engineers and other technical staff on site
- Manage and control the activities of resident engineers on site
- Ensuring projects are completed according to approved drawing and specification.
4. Contract related aspect
- Initiate request for change order.
- Determine variations in project.
- Receive, collate, and review all site documents from contractors and consultant.
- Administer QMS forms
- Verify certificate and valuation.
- Ensure that all civil related design and submission from consultants are reviewed before approval for use or construction is given.
- Ensure monthly financial statement for assigned projects
- Ensure joint monthly valuation
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- B. Tech/B.Eng. in Civil Engineering and M.Sc. in Project Management, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Membership of NSE, COREN is mandatory
- Minimum of 0f 10years experience in construction field of which 5 must be as a Project Manager
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills
- Strong project management knowledge and skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
17 total views, 1 today