Contract PS Core Solution Architect
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Packet Core SA, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and driving the optimization of the Evolved Packet Core network to improve its performance. In this role, you will be accountable to ensure that the network is optimized to meet the required Service Level Agreements(SLA) or deliver the best cost- effective topology or configuration. Additionally, you will assist by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Analyze the performance and resources on the core and data network
- Define solutions to improve network performance against set target
- Drive initiatives to improve network performance and end-user quality
- End-user quality of service optimization
- Deploy corrective measures to improve traffic ability performance (end-user focus)
- Analyze customer technology and business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Support in identification of business opportunities and presales activities
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas within the domain
- Provide domain expertise to support back office and planning functions
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: 5 yrs in Packet Core (with relevant experience on Ericsson platforms)
- Domain experience: Packet Core(native and cloud)
- Good exposure on KPI formulae, KPI degradation and KPI troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Network Architecture, signaling, and data flows in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Be proficient in core network performance / configuration parameters,protocols etc, and their interpretation and usage
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps . For your preparation and reference, here is our overall video and some insights about our
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || || Lagos || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 564088
Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless. Share your most innovative ideas, bring your unique perspective and bring your unique perspective in a speak up environment. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it at a company where you’re empowered to lead and perform at your very best.
Being a part of our team means having the flexibility to take your career in many different directions, but it also means leveraging the supportive structure of a big organization, with clear personal and professional development opportunities.
We believe that great accomplishments deserve great benefits and transparent rewards. We strive to offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all our people. We empower you to manage your own time and promote flexible working opportunities, along with family-friendly policies.
to find out more about our benefits.
35 total views, 1 today