Full-Time Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F
Organisation As an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimising production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,200 employees of 73 different nationalities working in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers services across five business major lines – well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity – for its customers, including operators, engineering firms, and oil and gas contractors.
With around 47,200 employees and a strong local presence, SPIE achieved in 2019 consolidated revenues of €6.9 billion and consolidated EBITA of €416 million.
Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a Punch List Coordinator to join her work force here in Nigeria.
The Punch list Coordinator task includes:
- Follow the overall punch list system and define priority in line with Subsystem completion.
- Issue daily punch list progress reports & break down reports by discipline & material for the Construction Superintendents, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager.
- Review all punch lists issued prior to submittal to Database Administrator
- Ensure that the Field Punch List form is filled in correctly and that the punch list items are properly described and pertinent to the associated system / subsystem and are legitimate with respect to project specifications, safety rules and industry practices before sending them to Database Coordinator for registration
- Monitor and supervise the clearance of such items by the contractor and subcontractors
- Make sure all punch lists from Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s) are cleared before Ready For Commissioning (RFC) walk down
- Expedite the review and signing of the completed punch lists so as to ensure the completion of the systems and subsystems in a timely manner
- Follow the introduction and progress of punch lists through all phases of completion dossiers
- Coordinate the task completion and punch list management, tracking and updating the master punch list database.
Coordinate and follow up of material status in conjunction with the Plant * Supply Chain Coordinator making sure all specific punch lists associated with the delivered materials are being tracked, cross referenced and cleared.
- Actively involved in construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning activities identified for specific systems and sub systems in the work packages to achieve RFC & AOC, line walking of systems with Supervisors for punch entry / closure.
- Make sure Contractor follows up and closes out priority punches, doing a work look ahead to order missing material for priority jobs for RFC / AOC.
- Export the spread sheet from database, populating, updating and filtering the database export spread sheet on a daily basis and distribution it to the Plant Construction Team on a daily basis.
- Proven experience in construction and commissioning background within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience as a Punchlist Coordinator in major Oil / Gas Project
- OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS database experience
- Extensive knowledge in Completion methodology
- Must have a significant knowledge of the oil and gas industry, preferably gained working for an Operator.
Minimum level of experience required
10 years or more
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences
“SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.”
20 total views, 1 today