Full-Time QA/QC Officer in an indigenous Engineering and Construction Company
Exciting Opportunity for a QA/QC Officer!!!
A leading indigenous Engineering and Construction Company with its Head Office in Lekki, Lagos is looking to recruit a QA/QC Officer to join its team in Lagos.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
- Degree preferred.
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Minimum of 7years relevant work experience
- Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a fin-tech company is a plus
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘QA/QC Officer’ as the subject on or before 15th November 2020
Closing Date: 15th November, 2020.
79 total views, 1 today