Internship Quality Assurance Analyst / Tester (Intern)
- We are looking for an innovative and experienced Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester (intern) to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. You will be responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our websites, web and mobile applications and systems work correctly.
- The successful candidate will work closely with Designers and Software Engineers to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.We are looking for someone who wants to build a rewarding career as a Quality Assurance Analyst, so this internship is with a view to transitioning into a full-time role.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and create test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Help troubleshoot issues, report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to software engineers and designers.
- You will test software programs to make sure they are reliable, fully functional and user-friendly before they are released to the public.
- Using test plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems or apps
- You will use a test plan to inspect websites, mobile apps and web apps to make sure they are entirely error-free.
- You will look for flaws and weaknesses in the software/website, such as an unappealing interface, and report back to the developers on their findings.
- Guarding against incorrect language usage, truncated text and incorrect formatting
- You will help fix any apps problems or glitches and make suggestions for how to make apps work better.
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Research the current market for similar digital products and compare results.
What We Are Looking For
Our preferred candidates must meet our stated requirements and we can’t wait to have you sweep us off our feet.
- Strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Basic Programming knowledge
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks such as SCRUM and regression testing is a plus Basic understanding of project management strategy and QA methodology
- Basic knowledge of JIRA
- Basic knowledge of automated testing
- Basic understanding of quality assurance and control
- Knowledge of a broad range of software applications and of hardware and networks
- Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Great IT skills / background
- A meticulous approach to work
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT products.
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of software projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with experienced Designers and Software engineers
- Attend client meetings and events
- Compensation available
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- In 1 – 2 sentences, tell us why you want to work at Big Field Digital.
- Tell us about yourself in not more than two compelling sentences.
- Please attach a properly written and updated CV as well as a Cover Letter.
- All documents should be sent to the email above; don’t forget to include your social media handles and contact information.
Closing Date: 7th April, 2021
39 total views, 2 today