Full-Time Quality Assurance Officer Job at Zuma Health Trust Limited
Zuma Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organizaton (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). As one of the leading players in health insurance industry in Nigeria, we have over 14 years of experience in managing the health care of our enrollees and building relationships between our enrollees and health care providers.
We are major players in the Social Health Insurance Industry. We play a prominent role in servicing public sector clients through various NHIS Schemes. We have also expanded our service to growing a number of Private sector and individual clients through our unique customer value proposition. we are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of usiness environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Quality Assurance Officer ensures that the final product observes the company’s quality standards.
- He / She will be responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes.
- First Degree or its equivalent in (MBBS / B.PHARM / NMCN)
- Postgraduate Degree will be an advantage
- Up to date Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria Certification (MDCN) or the relevant professional bodies
- Certification in professional membership of heath management health insurance or related bodies
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC qualification/experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience preferably in a HMO.
- Proven experience as QualityControl and Assessment Officer or similar role
- Attendance of related courses seminar and workshop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Attendance of regular courses and workshops in related fields.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title – your Full Name as the subject of the email. E.g (Quality Assurance Officer Application – Sarah John).
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.
28 total views, 1 today