Full-Time Quality Improvement Lead At Apin Public Health Initiatives Limited/gte
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Improvement Lead
Requisition ID: api-21127
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Department: Strategic Information
- The successful person will be responsible for developing and establishing a standardized and sustainable national system on CQI; establish and support States quality improvement teams.
- S/He will support and ensure sustainability of a national CQI technical working group; lead the roll-out and scale-up of CQI initiatives throughout the Country.
- S/He will support facility teams in using performance data and CQI approaches to identify challenges, solutions and develop action plans/CQI projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS / B.Pharm), Behavioural / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field. A Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) is required for this position.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the field of HIV/AIDS care and relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, planning and executing program evaluation.
- Expert knowledge of Model for Improvement and any other QI methodology.
- Lead development of action plans and conduct follow-up based on CQI assessments.
- Ability to be able to design CQI approaches for each technical area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
75 total views, 1 today