Full-Time React.js Developer at ECSCORP
Date Posted: 2021-05-31
ECSCORP, a solution engineering firm, is hiring a React.js Developer in Lagos.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related disciplines
- Related work experience (at least 1 year working experience).
- Working knowledge of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with React.js best practices and performance optimization techniques.
- Thorough understanding of State Managements and associated tools, preferably Redux and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Ability to use CSS Flexbox and Grid CSS
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework -Bootstrap, Materialize CSS
- Working knowledge of React.js UI Components Libraries like reactstrap, Chakra UI.
- Working knowledge of version control using Git and Github
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format n or before 23rd June, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
69 total views, 1 today