Full-Time React Native (Frontend) at Idetosol
Date Posted: 2021-03-30
Idetosol – A technology-based company is recruiting to fill the position of a React Native (Frontend) in Lagos (Remote).
- A technology is looking to further grow by adding a Software Engineer to our development team. This engineer will work as part of an agile (SAFE) team to work on multiple projects focused on designing, architecting, and building software products. Mobile app development will be the initial focus and preferred candidates will be fluent in front-end React Native, Objective C, etc.
- If you’re a developer who works hard, loves to learn, and can demonstrate experience developing real world applications, we’d love to talk to you about joining our growing team. Your initial focus will be on the front end but you’ll have opportunities to work across the stack.
- Work with a team on design, implementation, testing and delivery of high-volume customer-facing mobile applications that support EBSCO’s products and services.
- Collaborate with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software features into simpler stories for planning and execution.
- Collaborate with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features/stories. Perform the technical design, implementation, and testing of feature/stories and commit to what can be accomplished within an iteration.
- Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing and deployment phases to ensure quality delivery expectations are met.
- Make suggests to continuously improve the quality of the team’s deliverables.
- Conduct new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products.
- Adhere to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, accessibility, delivery and maintainability.
- Demonstrate ownership of developed components from development through production.
- 1-2 years of React Native development experience.
- 1-2 years of professional mobile app development experience.
- At least one iOS / Android App completed and presentable.
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Must have knowledge of iOS and Android local storage paradigms. (User defaults, keychain storage, core data).
- 1-2 years of experience supporting enterprise mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar.
- 1+ years of experience with Node.js.
- 1+ years of Objective C or Java experience.
- Experience and understanding of UI/UX design principles for mobile devices.
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts, patterns and practices.
- Understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, and security.
- Hands on experience with microservices.
- Advocate of unit testing, automation and test-driven development.
- Understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and how to integrate them using the iOS / Android framework.
- Basic knowledge of GIT or other version control software.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and development tool chains (Github, Jenkins, Chef, etc)
Required Soft Skills:
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Meetup to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to make presentations
- Must be able to work with a team
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 1-2 years of real world experience developing proven applications and systems.
Work timings (Flexible 9 Hours):
- (12pm – 9pm) or (1pm – 10pm)
- React: 2 years (Preferred)
- Software Development: 1-2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Job security
- Exposure to International Projects
- Fast track career progression
N80,000 – N100,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th April, 2021, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
30 total views, 1 today