Full-Time Real Estate Assets and Leasing Officer
Test Division Summary
Support and assist the Bank in the following:
- Property Management (management of building, management of third party leases, budgets, building maintenance, cost control, Regulatory and Legal considerations);
- Leasing of premises – Engage with stakeholders to obtain Business Mandate, do extensive market rental surveys, negotiate best leases, obtain Bank approval via group standard and guidelines, commit the Bank to the Lease in line with approval, SAP MIS to be accurate and up to date, safekeeping of signed lease documentation.
Manage Real Estate and facilities on behalf of Stanbic IBTC group
- Asset Management:
- Relocations and reduction/ increasing in premises, to be handled in line with a New Lease.
- Sub-Letting of premises – Prospective tenants to go through due diligence process, including credit criteria and KYC,etc.
Drive Regulatory and Legislative Compliance
- Ability to manage contractual obligations in order to deliver the objectives required in the contract.
- Apply knowledge and understanding the role and functions of construction and the built environment within the context of the local legislative and industry regulatory framework.
- Have knowledge of applicable legislation and the legal policies and procedures pertaining to the local, regional and relevant international laws.
- Demonstrate skills and abilities needed to effectively develop and present the Organisation’s interests in matters of dispute.
- Understand the laws and legal principles governing the administration and contractual obligations of the organisation.
- Ability to comply with relevant legislation, regulatory and professional standards.
- Have and insight into and understanding of the various laws and regulations regulating the financial services industry.
Identify and develop plans to manage Risks
- Ensure that laid-down instructions are adhered to by all areas under control.
- Ensure the maintenance of an effective control structure, with control activities defined at each level and duties appropriately allocated.
- Monitor and manages complete regulatory compliance for relevant local market
- Establish, monitors and manages physical, operational and process risk controls and levels of authority in the POR to minimise risk exposure
Drive Operational effectiveness through Excellent and efficient administrative controls
- Ensure effective management of expenditure with emphasis on the containment of controllable costs.
- Optimise and streamlines existing systems, processes and controls for cost-effective service delivery.
- Ensure overall operational readiness and efficiency of the branch infrastructure prior to operations
- Ensure the effective roll-out of change initiatives through tracking and reporting on projects as well as conducting readiness assessments.
Develop and implement Quality Management programs
- Ability to implement operational techniques and activities that are used to fulfil requirements for quality including; improvement, control, management or assurance of quality.
- Have knowledge and ability to implement all quality management policies and procedures.
- Ability to promote and maintain high standards of quality at work.
- Understand, implements, manages and maintains quality management systems and provides a support service to the organisation.
- Have the knowledge and application of techniques that can be applied to determine the cause of process or control failures.
Plan and schedule programs to achieve coordinated approach to timely delivery
- Develop and drive shared understanding of a long term vision for the organisation.
- Translate the organisation’s vision and long term goals into medium and short term deliverables
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Estate Management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Real Estate management
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to
Calling on all…
Apply for select specialist roles that we are now recruiting for.
Consider temporary assignments in various areas.
We’re always looking for…
Register your interest for transactional banking roles – to be considered as and when vacancies become available
71 total views, 1 today