Full-Time Real Time Machine Operator
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with various state water corporation and water treatment plants.
- Applicants should have good Interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions.
- Candidates residing in Lagos and Ogun will be preferred.
- OND & City and Guilds (Mechanical Engineering) with a minimum of two years work experience in the manufacturing and industrial sector.
- Technology: Fully conversant with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and computers
- Communication Skills: Excellent Oral and written English. Letter writing is very lmportant.
Knowledge, Skills & Attribute
- Must be technically sound on the job.
- Must be self driven, articulate Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be Institution & organisation.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on all aspects as needed.
- Trust on corporate Image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings end visits as required.
Very attractive package.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com specifying City/State of interest and addressed to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Agbara – Ogun State.
Location – Ogun, Lagos
Job Featured Image
About Drury Industries
Drury Industries is the largest and pioneering manufacturer of aluminium sulphate and sulphuric acid, on the West Coast of Africa. Established in 1986, it is a shining example of self-reliance, in the heavy chemicals manufacturing industry.
We combine the power of chemistry and technological innovation to create sustainable and safe products, through state of the art manufacturing and research facilities.
Since inception, we have continued to expand our manufacturing and technological base to serve the West African region, by applying a principle of vertical integration, to gain further control over all components in our supply chain.
We are constantly striving to provide impeccable services and supply these core essential products of the highest quality, to our vastly diverse customer base, through our dedicated manufacturing facilities, distribution network and business relationships.
Our unique understanding of our customer base comes from decades of experience and interaction, and we have a clear understanding an appreciation of the fact that each customer is different, with different needs.
The focus of the Company continues to be expansion within the heavy chemicals’ and sulphur derivatives sector, whilst attempting to maximise on further vertical integration.
4 total views, 1 today