Full-Time Receptionist / Office Manager at Cannon Projects (CP)
Cannon Projects (CP) is an indigenous Engineering and Construction Management Company with over 10 years of work expertise. The company operates as a multi-faceted engineering firm with expertise in Engineering, Construction management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist / Office Manager
Job Location: Maitama – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cannon Projects Limited is currently seeking a vibrant, highly motivated and experienced Female Office Manager to join herFirm located in Maitama, Abuja.
- This position’s core function is to act as an integral part of the foundation of the business and will support the team whilst proactively building and maintaining smooth admin procedures and processes in accordance with Organisation standards.
- The ideal Candidate mustbe extremely organised, have an eye for detail, exceptional communication skills and an ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. She must be meticulous, ensuring accuracy as well as have the capacity to build systematic processes for a growing Organisation.
- Provides daily leadership and support to all back office employees and ensures job performance meets company requirements, and behaviours are in alignment with the Organisation’s culture and identity
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Communicates with Clients, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain company information
- Responsible for organising general office operations and procedures
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organised, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and fully monitored
- Implement and maintain administrative procedures and internal controls in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Allocate official tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the Management adequately informed
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of official data
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in; HR, Accounting, Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in; Office Management, Front Office Administration, or Human Resource Functions
- Advanced aptitude and experience using MS Office Suite, specifically; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Proficient command of the English language; oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a passport attached to: and copy using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 3rd, January 2021
106 total views, 1 today