Full-Time Recovery Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (Altara) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “ buy now, pay later ” where we allow formal and informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Recovery Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full – Time
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors
. * Working with collection agents to contact debtors and pursue payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the non-performing debts owed to the company
- Maintain accurate; up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to Head of collections.
- Preparing letter of demand notice to the debtors.
- Daily monitoring of debt portfolio.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Lead.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in collections / Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills
- Experience in debt collection
- Evidence of well-developed organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate respectfully and communicate rational for decisions made
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Sound numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new computer systems.
- Sound judgment, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae to: using the Application title as the subject of the mail.
13 total views, 1 today