Full-Time Recovery Officer
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Plan courses of action to recover outstanding payments from defaulting customers
- Locate and contact debtors to demand payments
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements on regulatory and legal actions
- Prepare contingency plan to prevent and cope with credit risk to ensure a healthy portfolio
- Manage loan default and daily monthly issues/exceptions/severity and report same to the appropriate authority.
- Conduct regularly scheduled field and surprise visits to defaulting and regular customers
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
- Work closely with other departmental members to identify current and potential credit risks and develop suitable mitigation/prevention strategies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the appropriate authority.
- OND/NCE/BSc. Finance, Accounting & Business Admin Only. Others should not apply at all.
- Experience is one year
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
11 total views, 1 today