Full-Time Regional Customer Loyalty Executive
We are looking for a hard-working, well-organized and highly analytical individual to join our Risk department as a Regional Customer Loyalty Executive. The Employee will be responsible for leading the efforts and processes related to collections of our PAYG products in the field. He/She will also be responsible for giving advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the company’s offer matches end-users expectations. We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Analyzing regional portfolio and repayment trends and laying down daily, weekly, monthly strategies to drive better collection rates from delinquent customers;
- Conducting mystery market visits to confirm the quality of sales and obtain different insights from different areas to enhance strategic direction to mitigate the challenges of disabled lamps and repayments;
- Providing a weekly update to Sales and Risk Leadership teams on-field interventions performed and results achieved, along with customer insights;
- Designing, piloting, and operationalizing collection processes necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction;
- Working with Area Business Managers and Energy Officers to repossess products from delinquent customers on cases where direct intervention is required;
- Reporting any cases of product tampering observed in the field through the process and mechanism established by the Risk team;
- Facilitating reporting and actions to be taken against those perpetrating fraudulent practices in the field, such as product tampering, misinformed sales done by agents, etc., as per the processes laid out by the Risk function;
- Training Agents (Energy Officers) on dealing with repossessions and difficult customer collection issues;
- Driving operating rhythm to follow-up with Agents (Field Officers) to ensure they are completing their collection calls and repossession tasks on time;
- Recruiting cash collection centers and set up for the key collection area.
Key Result Areas:
- Intervening in the field wherever the collection scores is below target.
- Ensuring voluntary repossessions become standard practice in the field with spontaneous repossession and assisted repossessions reduced to the most difficult cases of tampering;
- Ensuring Zero First Pay Default rates (First Pay Defaults, are customers who make only the down-payment and never make any further payments;
- Updating area/regional leadership on collection exposures, weekly through follow-up payments aligns to targets set for each region;
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma related to Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position with field experience and working with rural customers;
- Passionate about working in the field to drive collections, resolving issues, and enhancing the customer experience;
- Strong experience from Microfinance/banking underground on Credit Collections is preferred;
- Must have good analytical, communication & interpersonal skills;
- Must reside in Benin or willing to relocate.
- Conversant with the East-central terrain (Warri, Auchi, Asaba, Benin)
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in English;
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability;
- Passionate about working with rural customers & resolve customer issues;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills;
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately;
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
16 total views, 1 today