Temporary Regional Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation while taking accountability for reaching targets audience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Research and identify new business opportunities including; new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching Nigerian markets.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective students.
- Meet with students/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Foster and develop relationships with Students/clients.
- Understand the needs of your students and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the Nigerian business.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes.
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the UAE marketing department.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates in Nigeria.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- From supplied leads, you will need to qualify leads to nurture them through their decision path and then convert them into enrolled students.
- Advising prospective students and/or parents on the programs in person/via telephone/emails and guiding them through the enrolment & admission process.
- You will be required to maintain and update CRM with interactions with prospective students.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be well regarded.
- You will be involved in the execution of various student recruitment events, activities and exhibitions.
- Providing support to the admissions team as requiredv
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
66 total views, 1 today